Saturday 4 April 2015

RIGHT GUYS CHECK THIS OUT


REALLY REALLY COOL STUFF 

JUST FOR YOU




I have two new clips for you guys  and 

AND THERE'S MORE         Just read on



MORE COOL STUFF BOARDING

OMG

OMG, OMG

OMG,  OMG, OMG


Can I say that this will bring much joy to many of you out there as this is absolutely mind-boggling. I am  struggling to say precisely how great it is and I am sure that you will think the same.
Bet you can't stop watching, I had to watch it a couple of times to understand how mind-blowing these stunts really are, once was definitely not enough.
I really can't believe that the human body can actually get away with what these guys put themselves through, but they do, and don't they do it remarkable well.

Being free to perform these incredible ski and board stunts on slopes around the world is what freestyle is definitely all about, but when do these athletes realise that they have the ability to do such incredibly bizarre stunts and how do they make it look so simple and easy. When obviously it is anything but.
I must stress please, please do not try and copy any of these stunts as these guys are professionals.


Then I must bring some attention to the production and filming  of this and their other works. Just quality filming, brilliant stunts and the scenic views are simply out of this world. It just makes you want to be there and go see it for yourself. But as many of us will never make these kind of journeys,  I can't say how much I appreciate that there is someone out there to bring this to us. You guys are just amazing and I can only say thank you so much for this, just fantastic and keep it coming for your doting public to view.



0 comments :

Post a Comment